Forum rules - please read before posting.

Few bugs in 1.50b, 1.50a and 1.50 in Unity 5.2.4f,1/ 5.3.1f1

edited January 2016 in Technical Q&A
In Unity 5.2.4f1 / 5.3.1f1 and AC 1.50 and 1.50a

1. When you change scenes the screen sort of jumps about 30 pixels to the right and 80 pixels  top, it's kind of camera jumps with everything Gui, objects, animations etc. (but fine in the build), showing no errors.
2. When you click Alt the cursors locks in the middle of the screen in the build and in the editor, showing no errors. You need to press Alt again to unlock it.  This happesn only with AC projects.
All teste with default new projects with simple game objects and interactions.

By the way which  Unity's stable version do you guys use with AC?

Comments

• One more thing about the Alt issue, for some reason it only happens to left Alt.
  • edited January 2016
    Ok, I think I found out what's causing the 1st bug ( when the screen jumps some pixels to the top and right).
      It only happens when you want to crossfade scenes and have Overlay curent scene during swithch? checked in your Engine: scene change action.
  • 1) This is an issue with Unity drawing full-screen textures, and there's not much I can do about it.  As you've said though, it's Editor only.

2) This is because Alt is mapped to the ToggleCursor Input in your Input Manager - you can remove it by going to Edit -> Project settings -> Input.
  • Thanks Chris! :)