Forum rules - please read before posting.

Actionlist editor Select Multiple Actions

I want to know how to select all actions in a long list. I can not drag to the end.
Is there such an option as CTR A on Windows or CMD A Mac?

Comments

• Ok
    I didn't see right clck (Select all)
    and copied selected
    I can paste "copied selected" in  a new action list Editor. Thats working!

But if I want to paste in an Action List editor of another scene
    That does'n work
  • edited December 2015
    Create an asset actionlist (right click in your folders in unity) copy/paste your actions there, change your scene and copy your actions from it. This is how I do it.
    Chris promised something that will make it easier in the next version though.
  • Ok, I will do your suggestion waiting for the new version.
    I explain better and message is clear.
    I Tried copy interaction  Inter001 as gameobject and paste in a new scene 
    It doesn't work for action list editor.
    I get warning message :
    Error when pasting Action - cannot find original. Did you change scene before pasting? If you need to transfer Actions between scenes, copy them to an ActionList asset first.

I tried copy selected  of Inter001 : Look at  in action editor 
    I change to the new scene
    I select Inter002; Look at in action Editor and "pasted copied". That's doesn't work .

I get a warning message:
    Error when pasting Action - cannot find original. Did you change scene before pasting? If you need to transfer Actions between scenes, copy them to an ActionList asset first.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)
    AC.ACDebug:LogWarning(Object, Object) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/ACDebug.cs:23)
    AC.ActionListEditorWindow:PerformEmptyCallBack(String) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:1757)
    AC.ActionListEditorWindow:EmptyCallback(Object) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:1690)
    UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String[], Int32)
  • edited December 2015
    I understand very clear what you want :)
    As I said create an Asset actionlist, right click in your Project window > Create>Adventure Creator>Actionlist. Paste your actions there.

Change your scene create a new interaction and copy/paste your actions from your Actionlist that you created before to your new interaction.

• Unity has trouble sometimes remembering copied data between scenes, so using an ActionList asset as an interim is indeed the way to go.

However, certain data may get lost along the way with regards to GameObject references - so in v1.50, clicking the "cog" a the top of an ActionList asset will give you the option to convert it to a scene object, and vice-versa.
  • Cool !
    Do you know when 1.50 will be available?

• Soon, that's all I can say.