Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cop and Paste Multiple Actions?

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a way to copy and paste a number of actions.

eg.

walk to point
character animate
dialogue
character animate

select them all, and copy into a new cutscene.

I know you can do one at a time by clickikng the small cog-like icon, but am just curious to know if im missing it, or not available to do.

Thanks

Gav

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hold your mouse button and select them all then right click and copy selected.
    However when you open another scene and try to paste it you might get bugs and they all go to default actions, but it works fine in the same scene.

What I do is that I create an asset actiolist, paste it there, change my scene and caopy/paste from that asset  actionlist file.
  • Mind that the select-all feature is in the ActionList Editor window, not the Inspector.

@SkyTree: You may be intereseted to know that v1.50 will bring the ability to convert an ActionList to a Cutscene (and vice-versa).
  • I still don't get the difference between Cutscenes and Actionlists. They do the same things. I solely use actionlists=interactions.
  • By ActionList, I meant ActionList asset.
  • I tried this, only one copied and pasted (used the editor not the inspector view). I will try more.

Thanks
  • got it working. thanks