Forum rules - please read before posting.

NPC Follow issue

edited November 2015 in Technical Q&A
Hi, 
after updating to Unity 5.2.2f1 and AC 1.49 the follow NPC stopped working. It was working fine up till now. It was fired by trigger with script set to run in background.
Anything I am missing? Is a 2d game (moving and turning: unity 2d) and both npc and player have rigged body 2d and circle collider. 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Hi,

Looking at the board, there are a few issues regarding navmesh(s) in 1.49. There might be a slight bug, if so Chris will let us know, and fix pretty fast i no doubt :)
  • Thanks klarax!
    The only solution was to start a new project, 
    it all good now.
  • Do you still have the old project to hand?  I would like to see the problem for myself.
  • edited November 2015
    I would be more than happy to if I know how. Do you need me to zip whole folder? 
    Just to be clear, by new project I meant new unity project. What I was working on was barely a test (still learning your AC).

• Whatever's most convenient.  You can make a .unitypackage file of your project by selecting the folders to export and choosing Assets -> Export package from the top toolbar.  You can exclude AC itself from the export, provided you haven't saved any of your own files inside it.