Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC and Medival world creation kit

can AC work with medieval world creation kit. I've set up a small scene and have gone into the evil lair tutorial to follow along, but with my scene. when I try to set up the main camera and then test game I get the error message ( ArgumentException: Input Button InteractionA is not setup.
 To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
AC.PlayerInput.InputGetButtonDown (System.String axis, Boolean showError) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInput.cs:1479)
AC.PlayerInput.UpdateInput () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInput.cs:270)
AC.StateHandler.Update () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:212)
 as I'm not a programmer I am stumped as it does not tell me what to do other than go into edit etc..

Comments

• This error's unrelated to using AC with your other asset.

Ignore the code references after the first line - the error's telling you that "InteractionA" needs to be defined in your Input manager.  Choose "Edit -> Project settings -> Input" from Unity's top toolbar, create a new Input axis named "InteractionA", and map it to a button like "space".

However, it looks like you're using an outdated version of AC.  I recommended backing your project up and upgrading to the v1.49.