Forum rules - please read before posting.

Legacy Animation not run ingame

edited October 2015 in Technical Q&A
Hello,

I download from Asset Store a book with Legacy animations for my project. 
When I want play ingame one of the animations (Object->Animate->Legacy engine) don't works, the animation doesn't play.

I have seen into ActionList Editor that this interaction skips and plays the next.

¿where is the problem?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited October 2015
    A problem like that has to be shown in detail - please post screenshots that describe exactly what you've got set up.  Bear in mind that the AnimationClip you want to play has to be assigned within the Action.
  • Hi Chris,

This is the Inspector Panel with the asset I have selected. (Animation type -> Legacy).

Now, I created a Variable with name "KhamBookOpen" for says that the book is open or not. The initial value is false (closed).

And finally, I created a Look At Interaction when I order to run "open_flat" animation and turns the variable to "true" for other interactions.

It's in this interaction when, seeing the object a second time, skips directly the numbers 2 and 3.
  • Unless you check "Wait until finish?", the ActionList won't pause when it hits Action #2.

Try removing all the animation clips from the Animation component, so that the only reference to "Open_Flat" is in the Action.  Then try removing the transition time, and checking "Wait until finish?".  Does that improve things?
  • Hi Chris,

solved! You are God :)

Thanks!