Forum rules - please read before posting.

Very BIG issue with inventory after save game

edited October 2015 in Technical Q&A
Hi Chris,
I recently noticed, with AC ver. 1.48a, that if I save the game after grab an object, stop the game, restart the game and load the saved game, in the inventory I don't have that object and in the scene the object there isn't...!!! 
In the inventory I only have object with "carry on start" checked... hope this is a bug, because I don't know how to fix it! 

Comments

• Found this on console:

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
    UnityEngine.Resources:LoadAll(String, Type)
    AC.AssetLoader:RetrieveAsset(AudioClip, String) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/AssetLoader.cs:80)
    AC.Player:LoadPlayerData(PlayerData) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Character/Player.cs:666)
    AC.SaveSystem:ReturnPlayerData(PlayerData, Player) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:1619)
    AC.SaveSystem:ReturnMainData() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:1409)
    AC.SaveSystem:OnLevelWasLoaded() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:721)
    AC.SaveSystem:LoadSaveGame(Int32) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:625)
    AC.SaveSystem:LoadGame(Int32, Int32, Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:500)
    AC.MenuSavesList:ProcessClick(Menu, Int32, MouseState) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/MenuSavesList.cs:549)
    AC.PlayerMenus:CheckClick(Menu, MenuElement, Int32, MouseState) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:1465)
    AC.PlayerMenus:CheckClicks(Menu) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:1216)
    AC.PlayerMenus:UpdateAllMenus() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:1379)
    AC.StateHandler:Update() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:234)
  • Update: I tried with a previous backupped version with AC 1.46e and items I get were saved correctly in the inventory after load... 
    I noticed the previous advice on the console there was also there, but I have the item in inventory.
  • Update to v1.48b - it should fix that very issue.
  • Very thanks man! That solved the inventory "item disappeared" issue.

Just a clarification: in the release notes you wrote for IOS, but my target platform is set to Windows.