Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor is bound

Hello everyone , after some time I got back on my project and , after updating Adventure Creator, I started to have a problem. Practically when I press play in the editor cursor just stuck in the screen of the game and will not let me, unless I press ESC- > Quit menu, change the parameters or simply change screen or window. Anyone getting same problem or can help me to solve it? Thank you in advice. :D 

Comments

• the cursor is stuck in the centre of the screen?

try pressing alt button. if this works

goto edit > project settings > input

look for something that has a button set to as alt
  • No sorry, i can move the cursor only inside the 3D scene while play is active, so if i want to make point and click i can but i can't move cursor outside that panel to change camera parameters and so on. thanks for the tip but it didn't helped me
  • Is this just Unity's behaviour?  I find that you have to "click out" of the Game window before you can edit the Inspector etc.

Do you have "Lock cursor in screen's centre when game begins?" checked in your Settings Manager?
  • Yes thats the problem, anyway "Lock cursor in screen's centre when game begins?" isn't checked i'm pretty sure.
  • In that case, I'm sure that's just Unity's behaviour.