Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to run the menu with input buttons

Hello, thank you for previous answer. I got to solve the problem :)
Today, I'm here with another one.

I ran the menu which has been made with AC(in AC Editor).
Before I set the controller, it was possible to make it work with mouse curser
(Choosing and running the menu)
But when i set the controller, I cannot choose nor run the menu.

How can i make it run with controller?

Comments

• edited October 2015
    You've changed your "Input method" to "Keyboard Or Controller"?

What Menus are you using?  Unity UI, modified ones, or the default ones that AC gives you to start with?

If you're using "Adventure Creator" Menus (this is by default), then the Menu will need to have "Pause game when enabled?" for you to be able to navigate it with a controller (otherwise, you can use the controller to move the mouse as normal).

If you're using "Unity UI" Menus, then it depends on setting up your Event System prefab correctly.
  • Yes Im using "keyboard or controller" and the menu, which is AC menu, has "pause game when enabled". but I cannot still navigate it with controller.
    I'm using RFPS. Maybe it occurs the issue. (I'm not sure)

these are the images of settings..

Thank you!
  • edited October 2015
    I can't access the images.

It could well be down to using RFPS.  The only way to tell is to switch to an AC-supported mode - change your "Movement method" temporarily to "First Person" and see if your luck improves.  The demo scene + player prefab can be used for testing.

However, know that if you use Unity UI for your Menu system, it's generally much more flexible and is recommended if you're using other assets since AC's Menu system may conflict with it.