Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor size issue

edited September 2015 in Technical Q&A
Hello!

Sorry if this has been addressed properly, I searched but only found one thread on this problem.

I am using hardware cursor mode to get rid of the blinking cursor as suggested in other threads. Works great. But I would also like to increase the size of my cursors, and none of the adventure creator controls seem to affect the size.

In this thread it was suggested that the solution required changing the size of the source image. I attempted this to no avail. I also tried changing the texture's type, from "cursor" to "texture", which also had no effect.

No matter what I change the size of the image to, or set the size settings to, all my cursors are smaller than I would prefer.

Anything I'm missing?

Comments

• By their nature, hardware cursors shouldn't be resizable - they should only ever be the same size as the source graphic.  I can only guess that there's an issue with your import settings, as resizing the image would indeed be the solution.

Be aware, however, that the blinking cursor issue is usually Editor-only.  Are you experiencing it in your game's build as well?
  • Well, they certainly aren't the same size as the source graphic. But I wasn't aware that the blinking was only in the editor, so i'm kind of ok with that. Thanks, Chris.