Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to make a build?

I'm currently trying to make a build of the game I'm working on so I can show it to my friend who's doing art and music for it. And normally that goes just fine and well with Unity, but I got 12 similar looking errors when doing it with Adventure Creator:

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 6, VertexCount: 6250
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

And when I opened up the build, my game looked all wonky and weird... it looked like

THIS

When I test the game inside Unity it works just fine, but how do I make it a stand alone thing that my friend can try? Any idea as to why it's getting errors and getting all wonky?

Comments

• Are you using Unity 5.2.1?  I came upon some similar errors when testing the 3D Demo scene.

Try rebuilding your scene's lightmap.
  • I'm currently using Unity 5.1.1. I guess I should try updating it and do the lightmap thing as well :)
  • Rebuilding lightmap didn't work. Downloading the newest version of Unity right now to see if that fixes it. Could it be that making my 2D point and click in a 3D project (unity-wise) is causing the problem?
  • Downloading the newest version didn't fix it either :/ But now I got more errors like this:

Failed to add the asset file size for GI/mainData/f4/f4e79c1b4ac71a3fa775f4673a63038c.rnt
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

• I fixed the problem! It was because I had both of the demo files loaded into my game. Even though I didn't use them, they were there and deleting them fixed everything :D