Forum rules - please read before posting.

pause button during cutscene

Hi Chris,

I have a setting menu that manual appear by an action list attached to pause button which was on when game start.

During cutscene I also want to pause game but I can not press the pause button. My pause button was set appear manual and was on menu in onstart cutscene.

Please help the way to páuse game during cutscene or any time.

Thanks

Comments

• Please try to avoid calling me by name in these threads, as it deters others from answering you who may also be able to help.

You can't use the mouse during cutscenes, so you can't press the "Pause" button during one either.  However, you can open up the menu by pressing an input key - define one in the Input Manager, and then create an Active Input that is active during a Cutscene.  You can learn more about Active Inputs in section 2.14 of the manual.
  • Thanks, but I use this for touch input it mean I need to press button on screen.
    In case I run cutscene in background how I can avoid input so that player not move during cutscene.
  • edited August 2015
    You can use the Engine: Manage systems Action to temporarily disable the Movement and Interaction systems during this time.