Forum rules - please read before posting.

Game not saving cameras

Hi, 

I just updated to the latest version of AC and now when I load a save file the camera doesn't switch to the saved camera and no longer follows the player.

any ideas what could be causing this?

Comments

• Almost forgot, I also added the package to add screenshots to game saves, the screenshots are also not working so not sure if that may be the problem
  • Okay, I fixed the problem with the cameras (they didn't have ids) but now the current NavMesh isn't saved, so if I load a scene with a navMesh other than the initial one, it defaults back to the original.
  • The NavMesh also requires a ConstantID number - you'll have to add the component to it if there isn't one.

Generally the Console window should inform you whenever you save in-game of any objects that require an ID number but don't have one.
  • Thanks for your response Chris,

They all have ConstantID numbers but they still don't switch when loading a save file for some reason.
  • So it's just the NavMesh that won't save/load properly?  What's your chosen Navigation method for the scene?
  • Update: Never mind - problem recreated on my end.  Expect this fixed in the upcoming v1.47.
  • Thanks Chris!