Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspot based inventory box type

Hotspot based Inventory box type is used so i can use "Use, Look, Talk" inside inventory, am i right? When I select on items "Carry on start" and set Inventory box type to "Hotspot based" there is no items in my inventory and new items that i have on scene after picking up are not added in inventory (maybe thay are but i can't see them). I asume that "hotspot based" is made for actionLists to be running while inventory is enabled and some extra hints about certain item.

If im wrong can you just point me if i missed something in logic.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hospot-based is for when you want to list Inventory items associated with a particular Hotspot (or Inventory item).  It'll only show inventory items - not interaction icons like Use etc.

This is used in the 2D Demo, e.g. when you click on the Bench while carrying the Worm - the Hotspot-based InventoryBox will show the Worm, because the Bench references it as an Inventory interaction.

You can use the MenuInteraction element to display an interaction icon - but you'll need to have Inventory interactions set to Multiple in your Settings Manager for them to have an effect (you'll define what each icon does within the item's properties).  The default Interaction Menu has the basics set up for you already.