Forum rules - please read before posting.

how to do iTween Paths in AC

2»

Comments

• Chris, there is no "wait until finish"  in Object:Animate that's the problem otherwise it would have been obvious to use it.
  • ..... I rephrase the above: there is no "wait until finish" in Object:Animate .. using mecanim.
  • I am convinced that there must be a bug in the losing control of the mouse in FP . Please refer to my message of June 27 just above where I show  the simplest of scenes and yet after the action is executed (using 'Pause game' or "Run in background' ) Tin_Pot can move but not react to the mouse.

and I have tried it in 2 different Pc's

8-X
  • This is driving me nuts. I have created a "Back" button following your tutorial on Menus and all works well except that AGAIN when the camera goes back and the Back menu button disappears my tin_pot First person has lost its mouse control.

There must be something wrong.

• The Wait until finish? option will only show if AC can predict how long the animation will take.  If it's not present, you'll have to insert some Engine: Pause game Actions after it to handle the delay manually.

I can't recreate your problem based on what you've told/shown me, so the only thing for it is for you to send it over.  Make a unitypackage of your simple scene, excluding AC's source (basically making it as small filesize as possible), and PM it to me.
  • Yes OK, a game pause does the trick.

Since you said you don't have the problem of my loss of control of the mouse it must be either  a defective AC download or a wrong configuration for my FP character.

I did the former and miraculously it works now !!!!.  

So I hope this ends this endless problem and I thank you

:-h