Forum rules - please read before posting.

More tutorials :)

Hello,

Any chance of more vids on 'Extra' stuff? 

Featuring stuff like resolution, language options and anything else you can think of.

I know there are written tutorials, but videos are better as you cant see things happen. 

With text, it can get convoluted, and easy to miss something. 

Comments

• The video tutorials are a nightmare to produce, and are intended to serve as introductions to using AC in general.  Text tutorials are the main format for anything else - but if you have questions about specific features, ask them here!
  •  I vote for text tutorials. Easy to find exactly what you need in a matter of few seconds if you forget something, instead of watching entire 30+ mins videos.
     Not to mention some unrelated stuff people talk about in videos. Like in that serialization Unity tutorial, where a guy literally talks and tries to correct the volume of his serialization tutorial for 4 mins no less,  wtf! :(
  • I agree with skytree. Text tutorials allow you to navigate quickly to a situation you might be looking for without having to wade thru video that you dont need at that moment.
  • I to put my tuppence in for text based tutorials. Especially because they are easier to update when things change slightly (or more).

The manual is great and can be easy to forget as well!