Forum rules - please read before posting.

Animations won't stay after changing scenes

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my animation. They play great when I stay in the scene but if I go to another scene and come back, they have return to the position they were before the animation took place.

You can see the interaction of one of them here : http://imgur.com/gFda0r8

Could you help me out please?

Best regards

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Did you add Remember Transform component with save scene presence checked to your mouse or whatever object you move?
  • Hi SkyTree,

Thank you for your answer. I did as you said and it work for the mouse but in another case where I have a zombie guardian standing in front of a door, it didn't. Could it be because the mouse has a move to point and not the zombie?

Best regards
  • To save properties of scene objects, you have to tell AC exactly what it should save.

In the case of the mouse, you wanted to save it's position (or "Transform" in Unity speak) - which is why @SkyTree's suggestion of RememberTransform worked.

For the zombie, you'll have to add a similar script, based on what you want it to save - if you want to save it's position, you'd add the RememberTransform script again.  You can read more about saving scene objects in section 9.2 of the manual.