Forum rules - please read before posting.

Action list BUG on one interaction

Its a big problem... I dont remember what i setup here and can't create new interaction...

Comments

• I hope you didn't save afterwards.  Did this contain custom Actions?  Can you create other Interaction gameobjects?

The line references refer to an older version of AC.  Back up your game, upgrade to v1.46, and see if the problem persists.  I will have a fix out for this quickly if need be, but I need to know if this is occuring with the latest release.  If so, see if you can make a unitypackage of just this Interaction (plus any custom Actions you might be using in it), and PM it to me.
  • edited June 2015
    I have this bug too when I copy actionlists from one scene and paste to the others.
    To avoid it I have to create temporary actionlists in my asset foler and paste all actions there. Then load another scene and copy /paste from the temporary actionlists asset folder to the in scene actionlists.

So yeah, no direct copy/paste from one scene to another. AC 1.44 a

All actions disappear and only one default action appears at the top, which is Engine: Pause Game.
  • Now we use version 1.45

We can't upgrade it because we make a demo now for E3 (demonstration tomorrow).

This ptoblem only with one interaction. Other works fine.
  • Did you do as @SkyTree suggests you might have, and duplicate the Interaction object?  It's not clear if this ActionList was working and then broke, or if it never worked - the more detail you can provide, the more help I can offer.
  • edited June 2015
    No, i do not dublicate interaction object, i know that is broke it. I always create new with game editor.
    But sometimes i copy and paste some actions.

P.S. did you fix word "Iteraction" without "N"? :)
  • There's no record of "Iteraction" inside AC's code.  Did you enter that in your Cursor Manager?  When you auto-create an Interaction in your Hotspot, it'll smart-name it based on the Interaction icon you chose for it.

Again, are you using custom Actions, and did this list have them?