Forum rules - please read before posting.

Title Menu: New Game

edited June 2014 in Technical Q&A
So i followed the 1st tutorial on making a title screen.

The New Game, Load Game, Options, Quit buttons work somewhat.

The thing that is interesting, is that when you have a main menu with AC, you still have the player and elements active. So i have to manually turn off the InGame menu and Pause when the Main Menu scene is up, and then when the game scene is up i have to go and turn on InGame and Pause again and with that there comes bugs.

When i save a game and load it through the Main Menu scene, everything is fine, its only when i start a new game is when i have to do all these actions.

So am i missing something, because i followed the tutorial step by step and all is identical as you can see in the screen shots.

There are no error messages either a the moment.

Menu Editor

Action List

Comments

• Manually disabling / re-enabling menus is indeed the way to go.  I shall update the tutorial to reflect this.

Try locking the InGame menu rather than turning it off, it'll prevent it from turning on at all - you can use the Menu: Change state Action for this as well.  The Player can be disabled with the Player: Constrain Action.