Forum rules - please read before posting.

Can you Really Make a good game without code?

If so, I will definately buy this, can I really make a good game without coding and sell it on Steam?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    also, is it easy to do or is there a lot to learn? 
  • Yes :) but.... easy is relative. If you aren't a coder but are an artist/animator then you will find AC has all the tools to bring your art/animation to life. You do not need to code.

It's quite straight forward and AC has demos included which will let you have a bit of a tweak to see how things work. The scope of your intended game will dictate how 'easy' your project is, but AC will not hinder you and this forum is a wealth of helpful tips and advice.

Actions/Events are done with a really easy to use visual process. Of course there are things to learn but Chris has made really detailed tutorials. For example for 3D there is this VERY thorough video:

Best first step is to buy the asset and poke about in the demos to see what you can change and modify how you like. That's how I started.
  • Yes and yes to your questions. You can definitely make a commercial game with Adventure Creator. There is a fair amount to learn but it is easy and intuitive to do so, with good tutorials.