Forum rules - please read before posting.

Combine two items-help?

Hello, I did almost everything for my game, set up everything, but im struggling with combining items. I found text tutorial that i can't follow... Can you provide me with some visual tutorial, or just some screen shots of how to make combine interaction or something like that in simple so i can extend it.
My goal is just to make that in inventory box when selected item is dragged to another they both disapear and new combined item will appear.

I would be very grateful because thats my last task to do.
Im using AC 1.45, Win. Unity 4.6.3f.

Thank you. 

Comments

• OK - so you can enable "Drag and drop" move within the Settings Manager, underneath "Inventory settings".  Checking that will mean you can combine an item with one mouse button-press - just hold it down to drag it over, and release.  Otherwise, you'll have to click twice - once on the item, again on the other item.

Presuming you'll want the interactions to work both ways (i.e. using Item A on Item B gives the same result as using Item B on Item A), you should also check "Combine interactions work in reverse?" - also in the Settings Manager.

These options are based on your various interaction settings, so let me know if they aren't showing for you.  But assuming they are, you can now create your combine interactions by selecting an item in the Inventory Manager, and clicking Add combine event near the bottom.

You'll then see a row with three parts: the item you want to use it with, an ActionList asset field, and a "Create" button.  Click "Create", and a new ActionList asset will be created and assigned for you, so that when you use the two items together, the asset will run.  Select the asset, and you'll be able to modify it's Actions just like you would a Cutscene.

If you get stuck any part along the way, take a screenshot of what you've managed so far and we'll point you in the right direction.