Forum rules - please read before posting.

Right click mouse button within the inventory's examine function.

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the left click mouse button and keep the right click mouse button on the examine function within the inventory system? 

I use the left click mouse button to drag and drop an inventory item and I'd like the right click mouse button to bring up the item's description.

At the moment both the left and right mouse buttons bring up the description, which sometimes clashes with the drag and drop function. 

Thank you.

Comments

• Left-clicking should generally cause the item to become selected, unless you've assigned a Use interaction within the Inventory item's properties - see the 3D Demo game.  But bear in mind that if you use drag-and-drop mode (as set in the Settings Manager, under "Inventory settings", then you also have an option to examine an item by dropping it onto itself (Broken Age-style).  Is that what you have set?

Have a look at the options you've set in the Settings Manager, and also the item's properties in the Inventory Manager.  If all looks fine, post them both here as screenshots and we can look into this further.
  • I had the drop on self to examine selected in the inventory settings. I've unchecked it and now it's working great. Thanks :)