Forum rules - please read before posting.

can't make the tutorial work

I am using Unity 4.6 and the AC latest (just bought it and downloaded it) and also TutorialFiles4.unitypackage 

I can't even follow the first lesson Introduction and Managers:

It says under Windows->Adventure Creator (doesn't exist), I find under a new drop down menu called Adventure Creator a Game->GameEditor which brings the window with 8 menu windows (not 6 as the tut says)

From here on I can't even follow whatever the speaker says because nothing fits.

PLEASE tell me with the versions of Unity and AC and TutorialFile what official tutorial should I use or contrariwise,  what versions shoul adapt to the official tutorial.

Comments

• Hi @joesan, welcome to the forum.

If the tutorial you're watching mentions 6 tabs rather than 8, then I think you're watching the very old one.  AC has changed a lot since then, and the tutorial series have since been updated with new 2D and 3D videos to get you started.

You can watch them both by visiting the Tutorials page.  AC will work with both Unity 4 and 5, but the tutorials state which version of Unity were used to create them.  The 2D Tutorial requires no other assets to follow along, but the 3D Tutorial's can be downloaded from the Downloads page - there are versions of the assets for both 4 and 5.