Forum rules - please read before posting.

Conversation option causes gameplay to pause

edited May 2014 in Engine development
I created a conversation with few lines.

One of the lines has an interraction which,when activated sets a integer variable randomly. Once this is done, depending on the random number which has been set, there are check variables which checks the randomised numbers. If matched, it engine play sound.

My problem is. when review the game in unity ,once the conversation line is selected, the game play suddenly pauses itself and throws me back to unity screen. There is nothing on the console.No errors no warnings: Simply nothing.

So , any idea on why this is happening?

Edit:

The Error im receiving in the console

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
AC.ActionList.Interact () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:70)
Conversation+<RunOptionCo>c__Iterator7.MoveNext () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Logic/Conversation.cs:166)

Comments

• Okey now i see other parts of the projects which suppose to work doesnt. I recently updated the Unity to 4.5 and i can say this problems im having might very well be due to this update.

Ill uninstall unity and retry the project
  • Yes its definetly Unity related. 4.5 causes Actionkist related problems. I hope Chriss will let us know when to upgrade to 4.5
  • Tx Harkenin for let us know! I'll wait to upgrade Unity then!

;)