Forum rules - please read before posting.

Music/Sound Bug

Updated to 1.4.3a - Now i have the problem, when playing some sfx (voice files) my music is getting louder during playing the voice-files, when voice-files is done, music get's down again. This happens every time when i play a sfx sound. Music is set to SoundType: Music and is attached to the mainCam. This worked before (1.4.2c).

Comments

• Have you set the SFX/Music volume reduction sliders (in the Speech Manager) to something non-zero?  They should only reduce the volume, but when set to zero they shouldn't do anything.

On a side note, AC v1.44 will have the option to rely on Audio Mixer Groups to control sound levels.
  • edited April 2015

No both (SFX and Music) are set to Zero and the Music get's louder while playing the sfx.

When reducing the Music by 0.5 it nearly stays the same (but this might be balancing 50% up and 50% down by reducing) - When finishing the sfx the music goes to 50% level and stays there. So playing sfx the music is 100% and at the end of the sfx the music is only by 50% volume as the original volume as it started. (By reducing it to 0.5)

• And this is in Unity 4 or 5?  Also, does this problem only occur on the Music that is attached to the camera, or other Sounds as well?