Forum rules - please read before posting.

Menu button sounds not working 1.33b

edited May 2014 in Engine development
I was just creating a custom title menu for my game which basically consisted of a big play button.

It all works with rollover highlighting and the button actually starts the game however the roller over sound and click sound don't work.

Both sounds are 2d sounds. Other than it doesn't make noises I can't think what else could be wrong.

Off topic I noticed you can't activate a cutscene in a scene from a menu action list. It keeps losing the connection. I assume because of the prefab can't reference something in a scene unity thing. What is the best way to go about loading a cutscene from a menu button?

Comments

• You need to define a "Default sound" prefab in your Scene (click Auto-Create at the top of the Scene Manager).  That'll be used as the default AudioSource for Menus.

Use a Constant ID number to refer to scene objects from asset-based ActionLists.  The last few steps of this tutorial cover the method.
  • Fixed! Thanks