Forum rules - please read before posting.

[Request] ActionList Editor, copy'n'paste in centre

As my cutscenes are getting bigger and more complex, I save a lot of time copy'n'pasting actions that are often repeated. Would it be possible, when pasting a copied action, to have it appear where the window is focused, instead of at the top-left? As you can see there's quite a lot of scrolling, clicking, and dragging around involved :)

Comments

• Given the effort it took to make a gif just to show your point, I'll have to say yes!
  • edited February 2015
    Hehe, that's great to hear, thanks! :)

Edit: I guess just pasting it in the original's position with a slight offset would be just as good as far as I'm concerned, if that makes it any easier.
  • +1 Eastman, but I think that centered at the window position is way better that in the original position (+offset)... Think about copying a few actions, pan to the destination place and then paste.
  • @MaaS, ah yes, I didn't think of that, great point.
  • Okay, so... @ChrisIceBox, I feel embarrassed about this, it seems what I requested is sort of already in...  :\">

• It's already done for the context-menu (i.e. right-clicking) because it knows just where to put them (right where the mouse is).

It doesn't work for the top-toolbar Paste menu, as your first GIF shows.  At the very least, I can make sure pasted actions appear within the viewport.