Forum rules - please read before posting.

Audio and text speech at the same time

1) I wonder if it would be possible to have text and audio speech together? I have a cutscene and use the speech modules. If I do not have any speech audio file, the given text is shown correctly - perfect. But having the audio file correctly named in the correct folder, I only hear the audio speech but do not see the text. Am I doing something wrong?

2) This reveals a small bug or you can call it inconsistency: When the speech audio is played while text is not shown and on the same time having selected the option "skipping speech first displays ..." in the speech options, the audio is not interrupted with the first mouse click.

But for me, No. 1) is much more important. How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Comments

• OK, just found the solution for 1) by accident, sorry - I`ve searched for hours before. So I had to select "Show subtitles" in the Options category of the "Settings" Tab of the Adventure Creator Module. This works fine and shows text and plays the audio correctly! I propose to put this option into the speech tab.
  • 2) Works as intended.  The option is to fill in the speech text - it's not an audio option.