Forum rules - please read before posting.

Single mouse button controls?

I'd like to have very simple Single Mouse Button Controls in my point and click game. I would like to  use the left mouse button for everything (walking, looking at hotspots, interacting with objects, talking to NPCs, etc...) I don't want to use the right mouse button at all and I don't want to have a "Choose Interaction" interface.

I played around a while but I didn't find a way. Is there a out-of-the-box way in AC to get such controls or do I have to dig into some code?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Yes, in your Settings Manager, set your Interaction method to Context Sensitive.  You can now rely on a left-mouse click for everything - the 3D demo game has a similar design.
  • Hmm, strange. I already use "Context Sensitive" but i have to right-click to look at hotspots (which is annoying/not possible afaik on Macbooks).
  • edited January 2015
    Ha, finally I figured it out! The problem was that I had no Interaction Icons in the Cursor Menu created. Now I have 
    • One Icon (the same as the regular Cursor Icon)
    • "Examine Icon: (the name of the Icon set before)"
    • "When use and examine icon are both available: Display Use Icon" and
    • "Left-Click to examine when no use interaction exists: checked" 
    set. Works like a charm :)
    Thx, CHris!