Forum rules - please read before posting.

Interaction Mode issue

My movement method is first-Person and interaction-method is contexSensetive, so hovering over an hotspot will show me both  (if available), use and examine, but that's not what i want.

I want to change the cursor by hovering over an hotspot to a main action use or look. By clicking the right mouse button the interaction menu should open and show me all available interactions to choose (free aiming should be enabled) by clicking an Action it should go back to freeze the cursor again.

I tried several different settings but it didn't work fo me. I choose the "choose hotspot then interaction" and in the interaction menu start i enable free aiming and by closing disable, but the closing event does not show and the other Problem is that then i can not drag an item from the inventory to the object (Combine inventory Action) this doesnt work either, only in "context sensetive" mode.´

The closest setting for me is:"choose hotspot then interaction" and "cycling Cursor and cycling hotspot" the i can cycle through my interactions, which is ok but then i'm not be able to drag an item from my inventory to an object anymore. 

Can you guide me how i can mange this?

Thx a lot.

Comments

• Choose Hotspot Then Interaction mode is definitely where you want to start.  The 2D Demo has a similar interface - "Select Interactions by" is set to "Clicking Menu".

Putting aside the free-aiming until all else is sorted, you should still be able to drag and drop inventory.  Is the option not appearing in the Settings Manager?  Be sure to upgrade to the latest version.