Forum rules - please read before posting.

[Fixed] First little problems with 1.30

edited April 2014 in Engine development
I think the new version has great updates and functionality, but in my first 10 minutes I noticed 2 things:
1) Mecanim animations doesn't start. I have different mecanim anim that before 1.30 was working, and now it remains in idle state, also if I recreate with the new system. Btw, I like the new trigger function that not require to select the state 0 or 1 (obviously).
2) I don't like the new variable display state. Before the update, I can check what variables was True/False or their number just looking in the main window. Now to check their state I have to click on each variable... and when I test the game, I turn on and off various of them and to came back to normal I have to click on each of them to see what I modified...

Ok, always thinking it's a cool update, sure! ^_^

Comments

• Yeh Same here.

I dropped a comment over at the unity forum as well. The standard mecanim states seem to work for me (speed,turn,is talking) but any triggered mecanim events via actions just wont send at all. I cant imagine it being a huge issue since 1.29 worked a treat?
  • Anyone checking out this thread - The issue has been addressed and fixed in the 1.30a update released by chris. This is a mecanim fix, legacy based projects are not affected. 
  • The Variables Manager had to be changed to make way for the ever-growing list of per-Variable settings.  A necessary evil, but I can at least display their default value in the button label for 1.31.
  • Tx Chris!