Forum rules - please read before posting.

DialogList not mapping dialogue options after changing to Text Mesh Pro

I would like to use Text Mesh Pro across all the menus in my game.
In order to achieve this, I went to Unity's Player settings and added "TextMeshProIsPresent" (without quotes) to the Scripting Define Symbols box. After this step, I started recreating the menus using TextMeshPro. I began with the Subtitles menu and everything went smoothly. However, after recreating the Conversations menu, I can't see the options with my dialogue text during the game. It seems like something is wrong when linking the options to the buttons or something.

What could I be doing wrong?
Here are some screenshots:

The conversation UI prefab, using Text Mesh Pro:

The options, that should be custom text from the interaction with a NPC:

The Adventure Creator Menu Manager:

Thanks in advance,
Igor

Comments

• It looks like the Buttons need to be re-mapped to the Menu - open up the prefab and drag each of the btnOption objects into the Linked Button fields to create a Constant ID link between them.

Which version are you using? The latest AC release reduces much of the faff of the old TMPro workflow:

• AC now detects TMPro's presence automatically, no need to manually add TextMeshProIsPresent
    • TMPro support is now a per-Menu option
    • Existing UI menus can be automatically converted to use TMPro with the New Game Wizard's "TextMesh Pro Menus" template