Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC Downloadable Packages -- where is the "apply" button in the inspector?

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I stumbled upon the downloadable packages page for AC and wanted to implement a few into my current project, specifically Click FX and the Arranging Puzzle template. However, both files' Readmes instruct me to install the packages by going to a certain file's inspector and pressing "apply." However, there is no "apply" button in my inspector for either of these packages' templates. I am for sure on the right file in the right folders, but the button simply isn't there in the inspector. Further, adding these packages to my game without doing this step gives me compile errors related to the templates themselves, which I imagine is because they aren't installed as they should be due to this missing step.

Is there a different way I should be installing these packages or another way to do it without the "apply" button?

Comments

• Templates were introduced in v1.79 - you'll have this issue if you're using an earlier AC version.

You'd need to update your AC version in order to have them run correctly - the Downloadable packages all assume this. However, you can try simply removing the Template asset/script as well. You'd need to manually install the content, but in the "Arranging Puzzle" package this is just a case of dragging the "ArrangingPuzzle" prefab into your scene.

• Ah, I'm on 1.77, so that would explain it! Thanks for clarifying this for me, will update and implement!