Forum rules - please read before posting.

Game is stuck at cutscene? (solved)

edited April 3 in Technical Q&A

Hello!
I have a fairly bizarre problem on my hands. I am actually not sure whether it's a problem with adventure creator, Unity, or something else, so maybe someone here can help.
So I went back to open a game I already released a few months ago to take screenshots, but whenever it goes to the main menu the cursor being used is the cutscene cursor not the regular one (though there isn't really a cutscene onstart of the main menu only a short actionlist to lock some menus and play music). So I can't click on my main menu buttons at all and the whole time it's using the cutscene cursor.
Terrified that it might be something the build that has already been out for months, I opened the game on a different computer downloaded from the same build, the game works perfectly fine. I tried a different build in the computer with the issue and it happens regardless of which build version I open, and it seems to be only happening to this specific computer.
In the Unity editor though the game runs perfectly fine, it only does the issue when it's a build and only with this computer. I tried restarting the PC, defragging the drive, checking for malware, none of it works.
If it turns out to be something else and I would be asked to post this issue elsewhere I will do so, but maybe someone here can help me find out what is happening?

Thank you very much to anyone who takes the time to read this!

UPDATE: so it's solved now? in the most bizarre way as well. I found an old version of the game in my PC, opened it to test and it worked, and after that when I opened the version that wasn't working earlier, it works now. I'm still confused as to what has happened but at least everything is ok now. You may disregard this post.