Forum rules - please read before posting.

the options in start menu

Hello, I have created a start menu for my game, but I want to add the options menu that is present when the game starts. I want to make it also appear in the start menu.

Comments

• You can use the Menu: Change state Action to turn on your Options menu. You can call this as part of a Button element's ActionList when click asset file.

A tutorial on creating a title-screen Menu can be found here.

• Well, I added an option button and now everything is fine, but there is one problem that when I run the scene, I cannot control the mouse and scroll the buttons. I think AC assumes that I am in a game and not in the start menu.

• What is the game's current "state"? You can learn this by enabling the AC Status box at the bottom of the Settings Manager. At runtime, it'll display the state in the upper-left corner of the window.

If you're in Gameplay and the cursor is locked, you can use the Player: Constrain Action to unlock it.

• current "state is normal
    I'll tell you what's in the scene Canvas, image and buttons
    the problem is that I cannot scroll through the buttons to press one of them

• Problem solved
    I made a Uncheck for the lock system cursor when when locking AC cursor, in the cursor manager