Forum rules - please read before posting.

interaction B button can change cycle/toggle?

Hi Chris,

I am testing my game with controller. In the option menu, there are language cycle and subtitle toggle. It is normal that interaction a button can change both language cycle and subtitle toggle. But it is found that interaction b button also can change language cycle and subtitle toggle. Can I set only interaction a button can change and interaction b button can't change the cycle and toggle. I have already uncheck "right click cycle back" but interaction b still can cycle language cycle. Pls help, thanks. AC version, 1.78.4. unity version, 2022.3.9f1

Comments

• Recreated, thanks - this'll be addressed in the next release.

• Thanks chris, is there any hotfix? Sorry, as I set the interaction B button as cancel menu key. In the options menu, when I try changing the language (press interaction A)and press interaction B to quit the options, it always lead the wrong language selected and quit the options. It is quite disturbing. Thanks a lot.

• It's not a complete fix, but this should do it until the next update. Open up the MenuCycle script and look for the code block (around line 778):

else if (_mouseState == MouseState.RightClick && rightClickGoesBack)
    {
        CycleOptionBack ();
    }

Just underneath, add:

else if (_mouseState == MouseState.RightClick) return false;