Forum rules - please read before posting.

After updating to the latest version of AC (1.79.1) I get the following error

Unable to load the icon: 'd_winbtn_mac_max_a'.
Note that either full project path should be used (with extension) or just the icon name if the icon is located in the following location: 'Assets/Editor Default Resources/Icons/' (without extension, since png is assumed)
UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:IconContent (string)
AC.CustomStyles:Init () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/CustomGUILayout.cs:735)
AC.CustomStyles:.cctor () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/CustomGUILayout.cs:683)
AC.AdventureCreator:OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:105)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

Everything works great, but I would like to get rid of this error message without editing AC source code.

Comments

• What's your Unity version, and what OS are you working on?

• 2023.1.16f1 on OS X Sonoma 14.1.2

• Thanks - looks like this is down to a change made to the Unity Editor.

I'd generally recommend sticking to LTS releases, but I'll see about including the missing texture as part of AC itself - thanks for the bug report.

• Recreated - actually, this warning can be removed simply by deleting the script line it references, CustomGUILayout.cs line 735.