Forum rules - please read before posting.

Dialogue: Play speech Action

Hi,
I would like to inquire about how to make the sound appear in sync with the text in Dialogue: Play speech Action to make it as the player is speaking and the translation appears. I did gather text but did not find the texts that I put in Dialogue: Play speech Action. So Is there any way to do this?

Comments

• I did gather text but did not find the texts that I put in Dialogue: Play speech Action.

If a speech line has been correctly gathered, you'll see a "Speech Manager ID" field at the top of the Action, indicating its assigned ID number. If this isn't showing after the "Gather text" process, it may be that AC cannot find it.

Where is the Action located - is it in a scene, or an asset file?

If it's in a scene, make sure that the scene is added to Unity's Build Settings.

If it's in an ActionList asset file, where is it referenced/called from? AC will not search for all ActionList assets within the project - only those that your game explicitly references, so that unused assets are omitted.

• the problem has been solved, thank you.
    Scenes were not in Unity's Build Settings.