Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hide hotspot names

I almost hate to ask this, but how do you hide the hotspot names (a in the attached file). I'm sure it is very simple and I'm just missing something. And since I'm asking probably a very silly question, what does the little blue disk (b) mean in the hierarchy? I'm pretty good at this really, just can't figure sometimes the simple things.

Image:
https://imgur.com/k4xjTVX

Comments

• No worries!

how do you hide the hotspot names

For individual Hotspots, you can do this by clicking the yellow capsule beside their name at the top of their Inspector and then choosing "None".

I don't think there's a way to hide all object names in the Scene Manager in one go without disabling all Gizmos.

what does the little blue disk (b) mean in the hierarchy?

It's just an indication that the object has a component related to AC's save system attached - i.e. a Remember or Constant ID component.

It's possible to disable these icons from the "Adventure Creator" section of the Project settings.

• Thanks as always Chris.
    Just my humble option, I wish there was an option to turn off the 'little blue disk' but leave the icon for ActionList still showing (I like that quick/easy visual).
    Again, just something minor I noticed.

• Thanks for the feedback.