Forum rules - please read before posting.

Path problem

In my 2D game I have a cutscene where the player enters the scene walking in an curve, so I created a path. It works great, but after having entered the scene and gameplay starts, the first time I click to walk somewhere, he moves slower than normal. After that first move, he walks at normal speed again.
I tried recreating the curve with a bunch of markers instead of a path, then there is no problem. Any idea what the problem is? It's my first time using a path, is there something to be aware of?

Comments

• Doesn't sound right. If you drop in the 2D Demo's Player, Brain2D, does he have the same issue?

What are your AC/Unity versions?

• Brain2D seems to work fine. Unity is 2022.3.4f1 and AC is up to date. My character is not setup out of the ordinary, so not sure what it could be.
    But it's not a big deal, the slow down isn't massive, and I can work around it by using a bunch of markers instead of a path.

• It could be down to some key/minor difference between the two Player prefabs.

If you'd like to pursue it further, PM me your scene, Managers, and Player prefab and I'll take a look.