Forum rules - please read before posting.

(Game Text) Audio filter "Only without audio"

I'm trying to see all the speech dialogue that does not have audio files yet. But this doesn't seem to be filtering anything. When I have it set to "only without audio" it shows all the dialogue still. And "Only with audio" shows nothing. Although most of my dialogue lines have audio and play perfectly. I'm using "By naming convention". Maybe I have to use a different reference method for this filter to work? Thanks for the time anyone. :)

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Mundash.

What are your AC/Unity versions, and do you have multiple languages defined?

"Only Without Audio" will account for translations as well, if you've enabled per-language audio. Only if the audio for each expected language is present, will the line be filtered.

For a typical line that shows but should not, select it in the Speech Manager - is it pinging a file that it shouldn't when clicking the "Ping" button?

Be aware that the 3D Demo includes its own speech audio using this method - you should remove the /Assets/AdventureCreator/Demo/Resources/Speech folder to make sure there's no conflict with your own audio files.

• edited September 2023

Turning off "speech audio can be translated" straightened it out. I could've sworn I tried that. :# Thanks so much. You're a legend for responding back so quick. Thanks man