Forum rules - please read before posting.

My first ever AC assisted game HAG. Coming soon to Steam.

A massive THANK YOU to Chris and the IceBox team for Adventure Creator and everyone who's posted all their information in the forums for giving me the confidence to learn Unity and C#.

In HAG you must explore and interact with an innocuous home environment in first person, solving intricate puzzles and an unknown mystery whilst escaping the clutches of a sadistic hag and her morbid son.

I created HAG and learnt Unity while working a full time job the last 5 years so having the time to keep and make friends was never going to be an option, therefore if there's anyone that’s kind or ruthless enough to give me honest feedback I would be more than happy to invite you for a Steam play test.

I highly encourage anyone who has reached a point in there lives where the sole process of playing games can make you feel a little hollow upon completion, to start creating your own game. Start very small and just progress a little at a time because for me, the process of making a game was exactly like playing one. You start your adventure, run into small and large obstacles (like enemies and final boss fights) and to defeat them you have to research methods of defeating that obstacle so you can progress.

Regardless of how people rate my game or how little money it makes, having a "relatively" complete game that you have accomplished to the best of your abilities feels far more rewarding than just completing someone else's creation.

Good luck to everyone and the realization of all your imaginative ideas.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2325170/HAG/