Forum rules - please read before posting.

My Surgery: An Adventure in the Hospital

My Surgery: An Adventure in the Hospital,' it's a point-and-click graphic adventure where Andy, a brave 10-year-old, faces his fears and discovers the power of resilience and empathy.

Guided by curiosity and armed with his inquisitive spirit, Andy explores the hospital, navigating through the challenges of medical procedures, mysterious puzzles, and encounters with other patients.

"My Surgery" offers a fun and educational experience. Immerse yourself in the emotions and experiences of a child preparing for surgery while gaining an understanding of medical procedures and fostering empathy for those facing similar situations.

Challenge your problem-solving skills as you help Andy conquer his fears, find the courage to face the unknown, and establish lasting connections with other patients, doctors, and caregivers. As you progress, you'll witness the transformative power of compassion, resilience, and the human spirit.