Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hover sound playing twice

Hi, I'm having an issue with my Menu where the hover sound plays twice, when I hover over a button and when the mouse leaves the button and I can't figure out how to fix it. The menu is Unity Ui prefab based

I'm using Adventure creator version 1.78.0 and Unity version 2021.3.27f1

Comments

• Thanks for the report, though I'm having trouble recreating this.

Are any other elements/menus overlapping the same area, and does it occur if you switch the Menu's Source to Adventure Creator?

Are you using AC's provided Event System, or are you using a custom one? The Console will report so if this is the case.

• No there aren't any other menus in the same area and no it doesn't happen when I switch the source to adventure creator. Just the Unity UI prefab

Also I had an event system from the canvas I made but now I deleted it and the issue is still persisting
  • Would it be possible to PM me your Menu Manager asset file, it's UI prefab, and the AudioClip? It might be the best way for me to reproduce this on my end.

• How would I pm you the asset file? Or would it be best for me to send the entire project?
  • It shouldn't come to that. You can use Unity's "Assets -> Export package.." toolbar option to create a .unitypackage file of the files.

As it's three files, you could also copy them into a new folder and zip them up - I should be able to pick them apart either way.