Forum rules - please read before posting.

Drag inventory item stopped working in v1.78.0

My game has a one click interface and trying to drag items from the inventory stopped working with the new update. Any idea for a fix? I get no errors and I'm not using anything from the download page.
These are my settings, they don't seem to have changed:

https://imgbox.com/07oU1SMM

Comments

• What version were you previously using?

Your Drag threshold value is non-zero, meaning you'll have to hold and move the mouse by that distance (as a proportion of the screen size) before an item becomes selected.

To have an item become instantly selected once the mouse is held, set this value to zero.

• I was running v1.77.4 before the update.
    I'm aware of the drag threshold, it's set to 0.002 on purpose and the mouse only needs to move a few pixels before the dragging occurs. Normally I'd be able to single click on an inventory item to examine it, or hold-and-drag to pull it into the scene, but neither clicking or dragging does anything now.
    I tried changing different inventory settings and also put the threshold to 0, but still the same problem.

• I can't recreate such an issue - could you PM me your game's Managers, as well as any UI prefabs associated with your Menus?

• edited July 2023

PM sent.