Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unread documents

I was looking into adding a functionality into the document system when're I would have the read documents displayed differently than the unread documents. just like the one you can have for the dialogue system for the used dialogue lines.

Before embarking on this, I would like to hear if there was a best way to do this? Or Is this an easy feature to add to adventure creator as a simple setting option, maybe on the roadmap? Just a change of color for the document name on the document's list enough for me.

Comments

• It's a good suggestion - thanks. Improvements are being made to the Document system as part of the next update, so I'll see if this - or something along these lines - can be incorporated.

Hold this thought for the moment, and I'll see what I can do.

• Perfect! I am in no hurry! I pivoted to adding sound cues to all absolutely every mouse action and UI element instead.

• I can confirm the next update will include ability to re-colour items in a Collected Documents element if they have been read.

• Thank you ❤️