Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspot on canvas button is not working.

Hello everybody. I've been having problems with ''ShowInterstitial'' of the unit's monetization system for some time, the problem is when the advertising video appears in the game, the game is not paused and the menus are on top of the video.

I tried several times to find a solution in the button that closes the advertisement the button is a child of Canvas. The solution I thought was to put a hotspot to trigger a list of actions but it didn't work in this hotspot configuration.

Comments

• I tried using a Ui Prefab menu, it can attach to the object but fails to attach to the button. If I open prefab and drag the button to the menu it turns on momentarily and is lost when I exit prefab mode.

The warning that appears; ''Cannot find UnityEngine.UI.Button for menu element Use in Canvas MonetizationManager''

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/SDzj1O4

• Object field references in the Menu Manager will become empty when the prefab is closed / removed from the scene. That's normal behaviour, and Constant ID values will be generated to re-link them at runtime.

You should avoid using AC's Menu system with your monetization system, however - keep the two separate.

The Engine: Manage systems Action can be used to disable AC systems such as the Menu, Interaction and Movement systems - run this Action before the intersitial is displayed.

If your Menus have their Source set to Adventure Creator, they will always be displayed on top of Unity UI - but disabling the Menu system using the above Action will remove them from view.