Forum rules - please read before posting.

Including Timeline sound tracks in audio system

edited June 2023 in Technical Q&A

We have an end credit scene where we're playing an audio track, which for some reason is not including in the sound mixer, even though the gameobject with the audiosource script has a Sound.cs script assigning the SoundType. I also tried the sound script on the timeline director just in case. Is there some other step I am missing?

Comments

• What are your AC and Unity versions?

You mention "sound mixer" - is this to say your using Audio Mixer Groups to control volume levels?

When not using Timeline, how are you playing the sound? Check the Audio Source component's Inspector when the sound should be heard - what is its Relative Volume and Mixer Group set to?

• I figured it out! I forgot that I also need to add VolumeInitializer.cs to the audiosource. Now the audio is controlled by the slider in the options menu I assigned in Sound.cs.

Sorry, We're not using our own sound mixer, I meant the one I assume is build into AC - The volume sliders in the pause menu that controls all of the audio volume.