Forum rules - please read before posting.

Error loading game

Hello everybody. I save the game at some point in the scene where the second camera is being used, and when I load it outside of that camera, so far everything is fine. The game is loaded at the same point I saved, the problem arises when I leave this second camera returning to the first one, which is the main game, I end up restarting the game and not loading what was saved. In the scene there are two cameras ''NavCam'' and NavCam1'' that are used simultaneously according to actions.

This message appears;

''Could not restore data related to the ActionList asset '266686' - to restore it correctly, the asset must be placed in a folder named Resources.''

Comments

• Is an error occuring, or does the warning message have no effect on the state of the game?

The message refers to AC wanting to save data related to your ActionList asset, along with instructions on how to resolve it. If the game loads OK, however, it can be ignored.

• edited June 2023

Is an error occuring, or does the warning message have no effect on the state of the game?

There is an error that the game just restarts instead of loading what was saved.

• Have you added your scenes to Unity's Build Settings, and configured your scenes to allow for game-saving?

See the Manual's "Saving scene objects" chapter for details on how to do this. A quick-and-easy way is to back up your project and then click Auto-add Save components to GameObjects in the Settings Manager, but it's important to understand the process from the Manual first.