Forum rules - please read before posting.

Vertical inventory from bottom to top

Hi Chris!

I have an UI-related issue so decided to start a new thread. I've been modifying the inventory menu from the demo, as it suits my needs pretty nicely. I have, however, one issue that I'd like to change, but I can't seem to get it working. As I've changed the menu orientation to vertical, I'd like to be able to have the first item to be atte bottom of the inventory so that all subsequent items would be added on top of it. Now it works the other way around. Is there a way to get the InventoryBoxes to stack up this way?

Comments

• You'd need to rely on Unity UI for this, as the styling options for "AC"-sourced Menus don't have this level of fine-tuning.

The default Inventory menu has a UI counterpart - just switch its Source property to Unity Ui Prefab, and then edit its "InventoryUI" Linked Canvas prefab to correct the positions of the item slot Button objects.

To do this, select the Grid child object and set its Constraint to Fixed Column Count, and its Start Corner to Lower Left.